What Patients Can Expect
Make the Right Decision
Patients who have made the decision to take back control of their lives from addiction may be apprehensive about entering treatment. Patients may be afraid to go through withdrawal, or unsure of what treatment will involve.
At BioCare Recovery, Patients Can Expect
- A coordinated care plan developed specifically for individual patients and their loved ones.
- Physician oversight for withdrawal suppression medications to make the detox process more comfortable.
- Anti-craving medications that significantly reduce physical urges to use drugs or alcohol.
- Professional counseling and peer support to address the psychosocial aspects of addiction.
- Treatment conveniently close to your home or office.
- Flexible scheduling around your life and responsibilities.
Most importantly, patients can expect to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion.