This news release from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) re-introduces information from the 2013 Monitoring the Future study. The updated info-graphic provides easy to read, hard facts regarding Alcohol, Marijuana and Prescriptions Stimulant (Ritalin & Adderall for example) abuse in the college age/young adult population. The age group has traditionally been known as the time when addiction blossoms in most people. Check it out here!
- Sleep Problems in Addiction Recovery
- Obstacles to Seeking Treatment
- Overdose Deaths in Bucks County: 2014
- Naltrexone May Be Helpful in Treating Methamphetamine Addiction
- College Age & Young Adult Drug/Alcohol Use Patterns: Current Topics in Addiction & Recovery
- Generic Version of Narcotic was Most Prescribed Drug Under Medicare in 2013
- Do I Have A Drug or Alcohol Problem?
- ER Doctors & Limiting Rx for Opioids: Current Topics in Addiction & Recovery
- Remission, Relapse & A Chronic Illness
- Current Topics in Addiction & Recovery: Taking a Science Informed Approach to Medical Marijuana